Question Computer crashes after a few minutes on certain games only

Aug 8, 2020
Hi!
For a while now I've been having issues with my computer crashing during games. My screen goes black and then my computer restarts.

What I've been noticing is that my motherboard's CPU light turns on when I crash. My computer doesn't crash during regular usage.

I'm not sure what causes these crashes, but it seems to only happen in certain games. For example: Rust, Hyperscape, and Phasmaphobia. No matter what my graphics settings are, the computer will crash within 15 minutes. The exact time seems to vary.
I recently swapped out my RAM due to unrelated malfunctions, but I have had this issue for a good while now. I have also recently completely reset my operating system, including reinstalling it off of the disk.
To clarify: my computer runs perfectly fine outside of these few games.

Motherboard: B450 Gaming Plus (MS-7B86)
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
2 8GB sticks of DDR4 RAM (Corsair Vengeance LPX)
650W Power Supply

Thanks in advance, tell me if I need to post more information.

Aug 8, 2020
My power supply is a Corsair TX650M. Also, I recently added two more 8GB sticks of RAM since I made the original post.

It seems my issue lies with games that run the Unity engine, which answers the issue of which games crash. All I need to know now is why.