Computer Crashes with loud buzzing sounds that occur when gaming/surfing LF help or fix

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015
So first off my computer spec is
Procie: i5-6600
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400mhz Corsair Vengeance
MOBO: Asus H170 Pro Gaming
GPU: Zotac 1070 Mini
PSU: Bronze Seasonic 620W Modular
Liquid AIO for Procie : ID cooling 240L

my computer is 1.5 years old and have been used for heavy gaming sessions mostly
and whenever I game or use my computer for long sessions like a day or two without turning it off
sometimes it crashes with distorted sounds coming out on the speakers or headsets.
I tried turning off the nvidia sound in the device manager and running memtest86 it worked for like a day or week without crashing then suddenly it came back. I run MSI Afterburner to check temps when im gaming its on 40 - 70c on standby its on 38c or something my Processor on the other hand is like 35 - 45c on gaming and 38 something on standby
I dont know what part of my pc is the problem and sadly I cant test it because I dont have spare parts. Also there`s also instances when my pc would crash or freeze then it wouldnt boot or turn on for like 5 - 10 mins I dont know whats the cause any help would be appreciated thanks.

EDIT:
So UPDATE while I was installing a game whos cpu heavy and im watching videos then for a moment my pc is about to crash the loud buzzing sound occurs and the video`s sound became distorted then suddenly it liked came back to normal with my speakers being removed or reinserted as the pc says but I didnt do anything can it be a audio hardware or software problem maybe? any thoughts on this guys any help would be appreciated thanks!

glytch5

Reputable
Mar 22, 2017
Odd question... are you on windows 10? and if you are... is it the full version? I had crashes like that with certain games before win10 was licensed... everytime it would look for activation while gaming, it would cause a red or black screen, followed by the loud BZZZZ or WAAAAAAAHHHH.

Otherwise though... can you look in event viewer and find anything around the time of the crash? I will state the obvious, powersupply is failing and or your mobo is just flakey. Sometimes otherboards just don't function properly, very hard to diagnose.

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015

looking at the event viewer got that even ID 41: that my system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. and looking at the time sometimes it occurs every 10 hrs (the next day) but sometimes it doesnt

glytch5

Reputable
Mar 22, 2017
Right... you gotta look before the shut down. Look for some weird bugcheck type stuff. Or any errors that look out of the ordinary. anything bugcheck is usually a driver problem.
the rebooted without cleanly shutting down is going to happen everytime you crash like that.

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015

I notice that theres this event ID 6008 occured which tells me of the unexpected crash then after it is the crash which is the event ID 41 before the event 6008 theres also an Distributed COM error event 10016 if that have something to do with it though

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015

Sadly I dont have access to an extra psu I`ll try to borrow from someone though but I cant gurantee it :(. I dont know though i`ve read other articles about this and telling that they`ve change motherboard psu`s etc but the problem still occur I dont know if its a software or a hardware problem and im not that invested yet to buy a new computer parts.

glytch5

Reputable
Mar 22, 2017
Dcom erros are totally normal... I have had a Microsoft tech tell me those are supposed to happen lol. I was hoping there would be a hardware event for ya.
Sound drivers will absolutely crash games... do you have the Realtek drivers with the client? IF you try the drivers and don't get the client, it does not always fix that problem. Its gotta be a driver problem. Re install windows? If you don't want to go through a new board, I would try that. Luckily win10 doesn't take too long to put on a machine.

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015

slr so far my computer is not crashing but while I was gaming my headset or speakers is like buzzing but its not crashing its like a mini buzzing sound came distorting the sound thru my headset then it will all came back to normal like in 1 - 2 seconds is this a driver issue or its my speaker and headset causing the problem

Kirby Helmuth

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015

Im currently using jacked headphones sometimes I use my headphones and speakers at the same time using my headphones for mic chat while sounds from my speaker and headphones. I was playing Destiny 2 using the geforce experience to render it upto 1440p because my monitor is only 720p is that have something to do with it and I noticed that the nvidia sounds is enabled again maybe because I updated my driver for my gpu I dont know if that helped because so far I dont experience crashes and The buzzing sound occur only today. I turned off nvidia sounds again but I didnt test gaming with it yet should I just turn it on? I also fixed the cables earlier (with nvidia sounds still enabled) like replug them and I still experience it with gaming