[SOLVED] computer fans get super loud when in main menus of games

Dec 7, 2021
When I load up a game and get into its interface the fans on my computer get super loud. Once I pick a gamemode or server and get into my game the fans go back to normal speed and quiet sound. Games vary from Rust to the new Halo Infiinite

Solution
Ironic, since water cooling on intel is only really useful on the 12th gen chips, and most AMD chips run hot enough to need it.

no it’s not dangerous, it’s just annoying . If you leave it too long it will start thermal throttling and your fps will drop until it cools down.
Dec 7, 2021
yes that makes a lot of sense. Is that dangerous is anyway if im sitting in the main menu for a long time? default cooler btw i had water cooling for my intel but i switched to AMD and it didnt have the correct mount for my new motherboard so i didnt even bother with it

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
Ironic, since water cooling on intel is only really useful on the 12th gen chips, and most AMD chips run hot enough to need it.

no it’s not dangerous, it’s just annoying . If you leave it too long it will start thermal throttling and your fps will drop until it cools down.

Solution