Question Computer Freeze Randomly and Shutdown Peripherals

Jul 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

First of all, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right sub-forum, so I'm sorry if not.

So, I'm with some problems with my computer... I have Windows 10 installed and sometimes (not always) I'm doing stuff such as playing , watch some videos, college work, etc, and the computer freezes randomly and then all peripherals shut down but computer fans and cooler (leds, etc) still running but the only way to restart is shut down by pressing the case button...

I don't know if it is hardware or some software... but I already reset the windows like 3 times and did a clean installation ... And already check the temps as well and looks good ... and is the same ...

Can be some windows problem that is making mess here? I tested a linux distribution and it never happened, but I also never had as much time on it as that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700
GPU: Radeon RX 580
MoBa: ATX MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max
RAM: G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3000MHz
PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo Edition 520W
SSD: KINGSTON SA2000M 500GB

Someone know what can be the problem?

Thanks,

Colif

Win 11 Master
I have the same exact problem, it works fine in safe mode but crashes in normal boot. did you find a solution? i also have a ryzen processor.
i would start your own question about it, showing specs of all your parts in case. Just from outside, it could be PSU related. Peripherals & GPU are usually first to be shut off to save power.

nvm, I found it.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
I have the same exact problem, it works fine in safe mode but crashes in normal boot. did you find a solution? i also have a ryzen processor.

Hello mate, well, I really don't know if it is solved or not yet ... but I made a BIOS Update, a Clean Installation of Windows and already changed the CPU Cooler and had tried some programs alternatives those I had before...

It past 2 weeks since I have done that and I have no problems at this moment.