computer freezes/blue screens frequently

G

I've had this computer for at least one year. it has been working quite well up until recently where it seems as if every 10 minutes i crash at least once. here are my specs:
CPU:AMD FX 8350
GPU:NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650 TI BOOST
PSU:Corsair 430 watt16 Gigs of ram
Hard Drive:Toshiba 465 Gb
Windows 8
about one of two weeks ago my computer has started to freeze and crash constantly.i looked at my event viewer and 8/10 when something goes wrong it is a "kernelpower event id(41) category 63" critcal error. sometimes instead of just shutting down unexpectedly or freezing, it will just blue screen. And literally every single time this happens it is a different message. iv'e downloaded software to check my CPU and Gpu temperatures and they are completely fine. at this point i am at my wits end because this problem seems specific to me. I've read other posts about similar problems and have tried to use advice from those threads and they've never worked . AT this point i literally cant play any multiplayer games because i dont want to blue screen in the middle of the match and screw the rest of my team over. ANy replies are appreciated.

Solution
Did u try formatting your OS ? well this problem occurs if there are faults in your RAM/HDD and also this happens for overclocking sometimes and it is possible that your PSU cannot deliver enough power for your system. With those specs you should atleast have a 600W PSU.

1st of all try reinstalling windows. if problem still persists, try removing either rams and interchanging slots, and after that if still the problem doesnt disappear , please consider replacing your PSU with a 600W PSU minimum

Sandy7sws

Honorable
Dec 15, 2014
Did u try formatting your OS ? well this problem occurs if there are faults in your RAM/HDD and also this happens for overclocking sometimes and it is possible that your PSU cannot deliver enough power for your system. With those specs you should atleast have a 600W PSU.

1st of all try reinstalling windows. if problem still persists, try removing either rams and interchanging slots, and after that if still the problem doesnt disappear , please consider replacing your PSU with a 600W PSU minimum

Solution