Question Computer freezes during start up

Jul 15, 2022
I just installed new parts. I3 10105f / asus prime h510m-e / 8gb ddr4 corsair ram.

Yesterday i installed windows 8.1 in my pc.. now whenever i boot after windows loading screen, the whole system freezes including restart button on my cpu.. what might be causing this issue.. please help.. i have 2 hard disks.. one 500gb sata hdd for my games n stuffs another 250gb sata hdd in which only the os is installed.. 500gb hdd is in mbr format and 250gb is in gpt format.. please help

Well, this motheboard is suppose to work with win 10 or win 11
Why use win 8.1 ? You can install Win 10 using the installation key you have for win 8.1

Jul 15, 2022
Well, this motheboard is suppose to work with win 10 or win 11
Why use win 8.1 ? You can install Win 10 using the installation key you have for win 8.1
I have been using win 8.1 since last 4 yrs.. so i thought better install something that is familiar for starting up.. what might be causing the issue?

I have been using win 8.1 since last 4 yrs.. so i thought better install something that is familiar for starting up.. what might be causing the issue?
The absence of specific drivers for win8.1, as you can see here

And you can find a step by step instruction for win 10 installation here

You can use the key for win 8.1 to activate win 10

Jul 15, 2022
And you can find a step by step instruction for win 10 installation here

You can use the key for win 8.1 to activate win 10
Installed win 10... Still same issue... Computer freezes right as soon as i log in to windows..

Did you install all the drivers found on the support Web page ?