Computer freezes or "locks up" after monitor goes to sleep

Xemrael

Honorable
Jan 25, 2019
I have an ASUS EXPEDITION RX 570 OC and have this issue since I posted it on the AMD forums, but their help is none.
Basically what I understood is that if I have the screensaver only I am "ok" from this happening, if I have Windows 7 to shut off the monitor after a certain time, chances are when I came back after a while (completely random amount of time for this to happen) moving the mouse does nothing, monitor apparently has signal but shows only black, and the keyboard is the one that tells something different, it's completely frozen, pressing "caps lock" or "num lock" does absolutely nothing, when the expected is to have the lights of the keyboard indicate those keys had been pressed... Tried unplugging everything, from the monitor to the peripherals, and the mouse and keyboard do not receive power again when I plug them.
Only a complete shutdown of the computer solves it, pressing the reset button does not give me image after, but I can hear Windows starting up. (this last thing also happens when the GPU crashes)
I will RMA this GPU since it has givin me a lot of problems, can't play nothing that it crashes or has artifacts, but I've seen this monitor thingy all across the internet, even for NVIDIA...
Any ideas?

Xemrael

Honorable
Jan 25, 2019