Computer Freezing and restarting, Help

Guglielmo

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
I've searched for this specific problem, I've tried various thing but nothing working,
Basically my computer will randomly freeze, ive tried changing my RAM But that didn't work, I've tried formatting it, And today I bought a hard drive to see if that would work but it would freeze just trying to install the operating system. The screen will stay frozen until I manually turn off my computer. At this point I've been told that could be a faulty motherboard or PSU

Amd A6 6 core processor
8Gb Ram
Nvidia 720 2gb

This is my first thread, and I don't even know if this is the right category, but I would appreciate any help!

Solution
You likely are using the wrong hardware. Making vague references to parts won't help when the part description could be that of dozens or hundreds of similar parts. Listing a couple items while not mentioning others - motherboard or PSU, is of no help.
You likely are using the wrong hardware. Making vague references to parts won't help when the part description could be that of dozens or hundreds of similar parts. Listing a couple items while not mentioning others - motherboard or PSU, is of no help.

Solution