Computer Freezing Issues

swiftsandstorm

Prominent
Feb 11, 2018
A few months back, I had a HDD and SDD installed because my old hard drive became faulty and would cause frequent crashes. For some reason, my computer has been experiencing bad freezes with audio looping through my headphones. It seems to occur most often when I'm playing games, especially when I have Chrome open but if I'm playing and I don't have Chrome open, it takes longer before it finally freezes up. I was curious if there was a way to fix this. I have all my graphics card drivers and my Windows 10 is up to date. Would I also need a new PSU to run my hard drives? I would also like to know if having my hard drives where the disk drives are is perhaps causing any issues (installed there due to lack of space).

SDD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)
HDD: WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
PSU: RAIDMAX HYBRID 2 RX-530SS 530W ATX12V V2.2/ EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Modular Power Supply

If there is any other specifications you need to know, please let me know.

swiftsandstorm

Prominent
Feb 11, 2018

My computer has 8 gb RAM and I currently have 4.1 gb available.

Update: So, I don't know if this was a problem now or pertains to this particular problem, but I received a CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error message. This is the first time it showed up so I don't know if it has anything to do with the problem at hand.