Computer freezing regularly with a weird electronic screech

Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys so I have had my PC for almost a year now and I built it myself, it was my first build and it went well up until the point that it started to freeze. I receive multiple different errors that can occur at any time with no warning. But mostly occur whilst playing games like RUST, one of these would be the blue screen with a error code saying "memory management" i have ran mem test and found no errors. another error that occurs is a freeze of my computer. along with this freeze sometimes a electronic screech may occur through my headset and finally another error is that my computer will rarely restart again with no warning i have tried multiple solutions to this problem such as adding more ram, chaining ram frequency. these errors have been occurring ever since i built this computer although i still cannot find what is the problem one year on.

My specs
EVGA 1070 ftw 8GB
i5-7600k
16GB of corsair vengence Ram 2400mhz
corsair h100i v2
Asus Intel PRIME Z270-A LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
Corsair CSM 650 Watt semi-modular power supply 80+ gold rated
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO
1TB HDD drive
I dont know if this have a affect but i have also added Phanteks braided cable extensions
Thank you guys in advance.

Jul 16, 2018

It has no real time fram that it crashes i can be playing for 12 hours without it crashing then the next day I could play 2 hours and it will crash
I have also looked at my temps and seen that my temps are a bit high but did not think much of it is their anyway to help improve temps and my only intake to my pc is my aio and I have no other place I could put more fans