Computer gets stuck on automatic repair loop and does not turn on again. I've reinstalled with creation media multiple times

Aug 29, 2018
tl;dr: Windows 10 fails with no abiltiy to recover after a few days of use. Reinstalling OS does not seem to fix it. Hardware stress tests and health tests showed no issues

Sorry for the long title. Here is the situation, my brothers computer has been having this issue recently where if it stays off for too long it will just loop at the automatic repair screen and then suddenly goes to the advanced options screen. So here is what I tried, I went into advanced options and tried loading startup repair and it failed immediately. So I tried using the system restore tool and it failed. I tried loading Go back to previous version and it failed. I tried running System image recovery and it failed. So I finally went to the command prompt (in advanced options still) and ran "sfc/scannow" and it didn't see anything then ran "chkdsk C: /F" and it didn't see anything really wrong then I ran "chkdsk C: /F /X /R" and it found a bad sector but it still would not boot. So I said "screw it" and grabbed a usb and installed windows 10 on it using the creation media tool. Installed from scratch (I've done a lot of win 10 installs so I know I did it correctly as well) and it came back to life with a fresh install. However; it was too good to be true as it did the exact same thing as before (same looping issue with no recovery options) but no bad sectors this time. So hoping to the I.T. Gods that it wasn't hardware failure I got a different usb and installed again, it still failed after about 3 days. I then used the original win 10 disk we used to install originally and it still failed. At this point, I was convinced it was a hardware failure. So I reinstalled one more time With "Rufus" (the iso tool) this time. I installed prime 95 and had it run for 8 hours and no problems at all (also cool side not it didn't pass 79° amd made a dope cpu) I then ran Unigene valley, Unigene heaven, Unigene Superposition, userbench, and finally 3d mark back to back with no issues. I then ran memtest86 without any issues at all. I then ran multiple tests using HD tune without any issue and without anything poping up. I then ran the windows error checking tool ( I didn't do this sooner because I forgot it exists) and it came back with no issues at all. I then powered it off went to bed and the next morning it had the same issue. So I repeated all of the previous steps again but this time in safe mode and it freaking happened again. So then I was done, i pulled the drive took it to my computer, plugged it into a hard drive dock ran hdtune and win error checking tool on it and it came up with nothing. I then formatted it from my computer reseated every component (ram, cpu, gpu, psu cables, and sata cables) it then ran for 2 days and failed again. I honestly have no clue what to do now, I would rather not just randomly replace parts until it works. Also, the only other symptoms I know of are that my brother says it has crashed during csgo 3 times (i'm 99% sure this does not matter)

Help

Computer is a custom build: Cpu: Ryzen 1300x Mobo: Gigabyte AB350-Gaming Gpu: gtx 1080 FE Ram: Crucial 8gb Psu: VX500 80plus Ssd: Kingston 480gb SSD

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128998

ELI G.
Good Mobo but completely incompatible 12/23/2017 4:28:00 PM

Pros: Fast, many USB ports, many PCIE
Cheap

Cons: completely incompatible With most memory modules DDR4
It is NOT compatible with the latest Crucial and Corsair memories

Other Thoughts: I bought two different memory modules and don´t work , check for compatibility charts in webpage...

Solution