computer hardware

hi, i'm studying MCSE-2003 in Delhi, India.But i don't have much knowldge of
computer Hardware.How can i improove my H/W knowldge
with the help of net only?

agne wrote:
> hi, i'm studying MCSE-2003 in Delhi, India.But i don't have much knowldge of
> computer Hardware.How can i improove my H/W knowldge
> with the help of net only?

You can't, not completely. You need many months (some people need
years of practice, some people never get it all; it depends upon each
individual's technical aptitude and attitude) of hands-on experience
building, repairing, and supporting PCs under a variety of conditions
and with a variety of different types of users. Book knowledge, or the
sort of knowledge that can be gleaned from limiting your experience to
reading web pages, will amount to nothing more than memorizing new
vocabulary terms. Such an approach might help on take and pass a test,
but will leave the student completely helpless when faced with a real
problem in the real world.

But, you can start here for the theoretical background:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/hardware-channel.htm

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: