Question Computer has to be constantly restarted for the internet to work ?

Jul 8, 2021
Ok so I've brought a brand new gaming computer (specs at the bottom of the post). There is an issue which occurs about 70% of the time. When I first turn the computer on the internet connection will be very slow. I have a few gaming apps such as Origin, Steam & Battlenet. These will be stuck on loading and then will eventually fail. I have enough internet at the start to lynch chrome and go onto a basic website such as Faceboook, but if I try to load any sort of flash program or a streaming service such as Netflix & Disney it will become stuck and won't load. Sometimes the page will fail, but other times it will just become stuck on the loading screen.

This problem has absolutely nothing to do with my internet connection as the Internet works fine on all three cellphones in the house, a laptop and my old gaming computer. My new computer is connected to both an ethernet and the Wifi. My old gaming PC I only ever used the ethernet and that's what I chose to use on this computer. But I had this problem when I was connected to the ethernet and connecting to the Wifi has the same problems.

The only way I can fix this is to restart the computer fully. Usually it takes 2 restarts for it to work like normal again, but I've had to restart the computer up to 5 times for it connect on other occasions. If the computer starts with this internet issue, turning off and on the internet or going away and waiting doesn't fix it. Only restarting fixes this issue. I don't know why this is occuring it doesn't make any sense, help me out please.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
Installed RAM: 16.0GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home
20H2
5/‎05/‎2021

Ralston18

Titan
This:

"My new computer is connected to both an ethernet and the Wifi."

Only one network adapter either wired or wireless should be enabled. Not both network adapters enabled at the same time.

Disable the wireless network adapter, reboot, and try all again.

Do wait a few minutes after the reboot. Check the router to determine if the new computer is showing as a "connected device".