[SOLVED] Computer is cycling on and off

Mar 6, 2020
So some water got dumped on my computer. It was un plugged and off. I'm moving and a kid spilled on it before it could be packed. Anyway I immediately disassembled it and dried everything off and let it sit for 2 days before trying to restart. Now it just cycles on and off. On about 2 seconds then off for 2. I'm at the point that everything is disconnected from the motherboard including the cpu. Motherboard lights cycle the same as if everything was hooked up. Jumped the power supply and it says on. Just wanted to make sure it was the motherboard before I spent the cash. Any other thoughts are much appreciated.
Intel i7 about 6 years old
Msi Z77 Mpower
Nvidia gtx 980ti
Corsair HX1050
Sound blaster SBX pro studio
Intel 80gb ssd
2tb WD hdd
1tb WD hdd
600gb WD VelociRaptor

Solution
Just to be sure, you can try using rubbing alcohol to make sure there is no water in the board. It absorbs water and is non conductive.

After that, you could try to reset the CMOS.

Other than that, I'm pretty much out of ideas.
Mar 6, 2020
Just to be sure, you can try using rubbing alcohol to make sure there is no water in the board. It absorbs water and is non conductive.

After that, you could try to reset the CMOS.

Other than that, I'm pretty much out of ideas.
Thanks. I did reset the CMOS. I think the Motherboard is just a goner. Cleaned it with rubbing alcohol too. It looks nice and pretty atleast lol.