computer is running really slow after i just installed my new parts

dubstep0150

Prominent
Jan 28, 2018
My mouse cursor is really choppy in its movements and whenever I minimize a tab it's really slow and ill see like multiple tabs of it. I checked my system tray and it says Intel smart connect technology agent is not running. I don't know whats wrong I thought I installed my drivers correctly and I reinstalled my graphics drivers because I kept getting an error on startup that I didn't have Open gl 2.0 or something like that. I just installed my motherboard(asrock z270 extreme 4), cpu (i5-7600k), ram (16gb ddr4 3000mhz corsair vengeance lpx) and Im using my old graphics card (geforce gtx 960 2gb). I really have no idea whats going and why everything is running so slow. Im new to these types of processors (kaby lake and overclocking ability) maybe there's something wrong in bios, i have no idea whats going on with my computer and I'm just really eager to start playing PUBG, because when I ran it I got a good 5 fps. Im on windows 7 this might be why, and I didnt need to install a new Os on my SSD like ive had to in the past, I was able to keep my data and everything when I switched mobos, and I know with past builds that this wasnt the case. Whatever help I can get is needed, thanks.