Computer Issue Please Help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ketrab

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008

as for the latest chipset drivers im guessing ive got the old one...where would i find a chipset drivers for p5n32-e sli. on asus web or what....................

about the swings of the voltage like i said before after raising ram v it became stabilized !!!!

CoachB

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
Yeah, check the mobo manufacterers website for the drivers. Maybe you are making progress. It still concerns me that this just started out of the blue.

ketrab

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008

update:

chipset is up to date (03/2009)- i started the stress tests again we'll see what happen. the only thing that im aware of is that i experienced the blue screen of death the second time already. i check what the error means and it was that something wrong with eide config etc (0x000000f4........)

do you guys know by any change what would be the best bios config for p5n32-e sli because i think that this is the reason why im having all these freezes. What i did now is i disabled eide controller and we'll see what happen, if either ill get bsod or it will be stable

Thanks in advance

ketrab

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2008
This is my last update :

I added 1tb hdd to my rig because i needed some files to be transferd into flash drive. After couple minutes the black screen came out :

"disk boot failure, insert system disk and press enter"

I restarted pc went to bios and i noticed that my sata dont see any drivers any more. My os hdd and the other one disappeared and dont even know how to fix it anymore.

I am sick of this mobo and all that.... I think ill just try sell it on the market and go from there.

Thanks for any help.

Regards

CoachB

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
ketrab,

I totally understand your position. You have shown much more patience than I would. Sorry I couldn't help find a cure.
Good luck getting something new up and running.