Computer keeps black screening (Raven Ridge)

Jul 20, 2018
Recently built a raven ridge pc, specs are: AMD Ryzen 5 2400g, ASUS Prime A320M-K, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16Gb 3000MHz, Windows 10. The PC used to get green screen crashes, where the screen would go all dark green with no errors and crash. sometimes this crash wouldnt actually shutdown the pc, and all I had to do was unplug and plug back in my hdmi cable.

After about 2 fresh installs, and many full resets of my drives and such, I am now in a situation where I get black screen crashes with no errors. They used to not shutdown the pc and i could just replug my video cable. but now they always crash and i have to hit reset buttom on my case. What are some possible reasons for these crashes or how could i stop them?

Solution
Test RAM, then ensure it isn't over-set on your system. I'd suspect the RAM (which is used for the gfx too) before the power, unless you have a suspiciously low power, or old PSU.
Jul 20, 2018

I have not changed any settings in BIOS so I'm pretty sure it's at 2100.
I will be testing my ram in another pc in a few days so I'll see if it's causing the problem. Any chance it could be a power issue? Not that I have a reason to think it is.