Question Computer keeps randomly freezing

Dec 10, 2020
Hi all, I'm having issue with a system that has been heretofore reliable to me. It continues to randomly freeze. At first I was getting errors about high cpu temps. Now I constantly get errors about low voltages (mostly for cpu/nb and sb).
I have reset bios to it's factory settings (and I cannot update to a newer oem bios, see specs below) I've even under clocked the cpu. I've used compressed air on all the components. I even added fans because I thought the case has extremely poor airflow. When it freezes, I get no errors, nothing changes. The last time it froze, the last thing I saw on the screen was the asus ai suite that had 0s for all voltages. I had to hard restart. I've looked through event viewer and have only found instances about the hard reboot (unless I'm looking in the wrong area).

specs
AMD fx 9590
Thermaltake ultimate 360 aio
Phanteks 1200 revolt x psu
Gskill ripjaws 1600, 32gb (4x8gb)
4tb hdd
3 tb hdd
120gb ssd
rx 570 gpu
Please note, I had used this system when it was in another case. The only difference is that I had a rosewill 1300w psu when it worked perfectly.

Dec 10, 2020
I'm not interested in upgrading to a better setup, I have a newer one. This is just my media server and I would love to not need to do an hour of troubleshooting every time it freezes