Question Computer keeps restarting after installing new motherboard

Aug 11, 2020
So this is kinda a long story so please read everything and any help is greatly appreciated!

So a couple weeks ago I decided to upgrade my mother board because the old one had broken ram slots so I wanted one that could handle more ram. Anyway after installing it, I started playing games with it and everything was running great, Until it restarted. I was super confused as to why this happened but I just booted it back up and ignored it. A couple hours later it did it again, and long story short it's been doing it every couple hours since then. My next solution was to take it to the local computer guy and ask him for some help, well apparently he couldn't get it to restart. He tried running games on it for hours, running movies on it all night and benchmarking it and stress testing it but nothing happened. So I took it home and it immediately restarted. I was super confused so I took out the peripherals and it still did it. Below I will list all things I have done to try and fix this.

Fixes:

Got new PSU
Reinstalled windows
Reset PC to factory settings
Verified all memory
Update bios
Check drivers

I will post specs in a comment here in a sec but if anyone could make any sense at all about this I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to know what makes it not restart for the guys at the computer shop but restart for me all the time. Thanks!

So this is kinda a long story so please read everything and any help is greatly appreciated!

So a couple weeks ago I decided to upgrade my mother board because the old one had broken ram slots so I wanted one that could handle more ram. Anyway after installing it, I started playing games with it and everything was running great, Until it restarted. I was super confused as to why this happened but I just booted it back up and ignored it. A couple hours later it did it again, and long story short it's been doing it every couple hours since then. My next solution was to take it to the local computer guy and ask him for some help, well apparently he couldn't get it to restart. He tried running games on it for hours, running movies on it all night and benchmarking it and stress testing it but nothing happened. So I took it home and it immediately restarted. I was super confused so I took out the peripherals and it still did it. Below I will list all things I have done to try and fix this.

Fixes:

Got new PSU
Reinstalled windows
Reset PC to factory settings
Verified all memory
Update bios
Check drivers

I will post specs in a comment here in a sec but if anyone could make any sense at all about this I would greatly appreciate it. I just want to know what makes it not restart for the guys at the computer shop but restart for me all the time. Thanks!
You electrical installation. Is your electrical outlet to which your PC is connected stable ?
Did the guy in the shop use the same power cord that you use at home' or another one ?

Aug 11, 2020
You electrical installation. Is your electrical outlet to which your PC is connected stable ?
Did the guy in the shop use the same power cord that you use at home' or another one ?
Thanks for the reply man! He used a different power cord but my thoughts were why would I restart after the motherboard got installed, like what does that have to do with power