Question Computer keeps restarting

GoodaBrine XD

Honorable
Feb 11, 2016
Hi there, okay let me tell you what's been going

Around last year March, my PC started playing up and wouldn't boot so what I did was put take out the Hard Drive Sata cable and plugged it in and out and it worked fine (had to do it every time I used the computer). I also had this other error which would pop up every time he computer started (corrupted file or something?) And every time I press close, it would instantly pop back up, so I just moved it to the corner of my screen and ignored it.
About two months after (May-ish), my computer wouldn't start and the method I used didn't work anymore. I kept getting errors such as
  • The boot config data is missing
  • An unexpected I/O error occured
  • Cannot find required map name
  • Blue Screen of Death
  • Orange Screen of Death (but I doubt it's the actual graphics card)
Didn't use it till November ish as I was tight on money and was convinced that I needed to take it to get it fix. I was bored one day and turned it on and it worked perfectly? Very confusing... (had a break using PC because busy and have a laptop_

Started using my PC again about a week ago and it kept restarting. I loaded the PC and it'd turn on about 30 seconds, then restart and it'd loop constantly. Didn't know what was wrong, I took out/plugged in hard drive cables, power cables and it just wasn't working. Kept trying and started working again with no errors.

Today it restarted on me with no error and now starting to restart again every 30 seconds it's loaded.

I don't know what's happening and it's driving me crazy. Here are my specs

Windows 10
i7 3770k
16GB Ram
GTX 660ti
OC Genie II
Extreme 2 725

Running 3 screen set up.

I can't really get it fixed as I don't have a job (due to the Corona). It'd be great if someone could help me, thanks! :)

(I bought this PC off Ebay over two years and it was working fine when I bought it)

Last edited: