Computer mice don't work on computer

Goatorade

Commendable
Jan 13, 2017
I am having the strangest computer issue. Mice do not work on my PC anymore. I have gotten on it and deleted the drivers with my keyboard, that works, and I have tried different mice, the mice on other computers, mice on different usb ports. It happened after my mouse stopped working, so I got a new one that didn't work, and then the same mouse did not work. Any Idea?

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure about the troubleshooting flow you described.

If the mouse/mice do not work on your computer but do work on other computers then your computer is probably the problem source: hardware or software.

If the mouse/mice do not work on your comuter and still do not work on other computers then the problem is the mouse itself or perhaps the driver software you are installing and configuring.

Go through the troubleshooting steps again but be very careful that you load the correct drivers and keep any configuration settings as simple as posssible. Change only one thing at a time.

Watch for error messages or codes. Check the Event Viewer logs to see if there are any error or warnings related to the mouse/mice.

Your computer may have some USB problem: what make and model is your computer? What OS are you using? What make and model mice have you tried?

Some additional details will be helpful.