Question Computer momentarily loses internet connection and Task Manager freezes (but I can still open stuff) ?

Jul 5, 2023
CPU: i5-6400
GPU: 1060 6GB
Ram: 16gb Ram
Windows 10 Home
Version: 10.0.19045 Build 19045
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC
System Model: G11CD
x64-based PC

Looking at MatrixAdminController on my computer, it says my CPU is 100 Fahrenheit.
Sfc scannow said it did not find any integrity violations.
I have absolutely no clue on what is wrong, please help. :cry:

The problem can happen whether I'm watching a video, playing a game, sometimes (rarely) when I'm only on discord.

I can still open items such as notepad, paint, etc. I can move my mouse and type. I can't do anything that requires internet for the short time (About 5-15 seconds or so) as when it freezes, the internet is frozen too (As I lose connection in games or a video will then freeze and wait to load. My PC does NOT need a reboot/restart when it happens, just 5-15 seconds and its back working perfectly fine (Until it happens again)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Can you also check and see what the BIOS version is for your Asus prebuilt gaming desktop is? You can use CPU-Z to show you what they are, it's listed under the Mainboard tab.

Jul 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Can you also check and see what the BIOS version is for your Asus prebuilt gaming desktop is? You can use CPU-Z to show you what they are, it's listed under the Mainboard tab.

I have no idea what PSU it is as it is a prebuilt but it is 6-7 years old.

My BIOS are

Brand: American Megatrends Inc.
Version: 0802
Date: 02/03/2016