4gb ram 1333mhz

I recently bought
2x8gb ddr3 1600mhz rams
and my computer is having a boot loop

I have tried to boot with one stick on all slots but same result

It only works with the 4gb 1333mhz

what should i do?

Solution
that's as much as i can help you :p but here i found this. don't know if it'll help. its from another forum, but this is really old. some people succeeded with the #3 alone before updating bios

1. Update BIOS
2. Go into BIOS and LOAD THE DEFAULT SETTINGs then hit F10 to save and exit to set all the Bios setting to default...then reboot your computer
3. then go back into BIOS and find the tab....advanced setting...find the Advanced chipset settings ....as stated above then only change Bankinterleaving to "AUTO". { Advanced Chipset / Northbridge Configuration / Memory Configuration / Bankinterleaving/ -----set to AUTO }
4. Let the computer start up then turn it off.
5. Introduce the 4 gigs of memory...make sure you unplug your...

gussrtk

Honorable

what's the brand of new stick? was it a "set" or 2 different ones?

Put the new ram in again. Go into bios (F2 or DEL on boot it should specify) Take a look if your motherboard sees the new ram, that would be the first thing to do

you tried to boot with one stick in all slots... but did you try only ONE of the two or both of them? (dont need both in all slots just wondering if you tried em out individually)

BILLY_55

Commendable
Sep 5, 2016

Kingston
they are separate 8gbs
Yes i have tried each ram on all slots but the result is the same.
Yes the board reads but it restarts after passing BIOS...

gussrtk

Honorable
that's as much as i can help you :p but here i found this. don't know if it'll help. its from another forum, but this is really old. some people succeeded with the #3 alone before updating bios

1. Update BIOS
2. Go into BIOS and LOAD THE DEFAULT SETTINGs then hit F10 to save and exit to set all the Bios setting to default...then reboot your computer
3. then go back into BIOS and find the tab....advanced setting...find the Advanced chipset settings ....as stated above then only change Bankinterleaving to "AUTO". { Advanced Chipset / Northbridge Configuration / Memory Configuration / Bankinterleaving/ -----set to AUTO }
4. Let the computer start up then turn it off.
5. Introduce the 4 gigs of memory...make sure you unplug your computer..make sure you hear them 'CLICK' and the memory is well seated.

Solution