Question Computer not booting and can’t get into BIOS

Feb 2, 2022
when I power on PC it shows a black screen with colored horizontal lines, when I press buttons it adds lines but I never get to BIOS or option to enter. It goes blank and comes back almost like it’s trying to restart. No error codes on motherboard. This problem has been existent since I changed from MBR to GPT and went to windows 11 months ago except it would do the black screen with colored lines then go to windows normally and always work never crash. Only way I could get to bios was by booting into windows then restarting and it would boot normally with 0 issues and no black screen with lines.

when I power on PC it shows a black screen with colored horizontal lines, when I press buttons it adds lines but I never get to BIOS or option to enter. It goes blank and comes back almost like it’s trying to restart. No error codes on motherboard. This problem has been existent since I changed from MBR to GPT and went to windows 11 months ago except it would do the black screen with colored lines then go to windows normally and always work never crash. Only way I could get to bios was by booting into windows then restarting and it would boot normally with 0 issues and no black screen with lines.
what are the pc specs?

Feb 2, 2022
what are the pc specs?
i7 8700k
2x8GB 2133mhz
2 1TB nvmes and 120Gb 2.5 SSD for Linux
(Follow up I resolved the issue I was having by resetting BIOS via CMOS chip removal. ) all problems were fixed then I overclocked my RAM with XMP / manually putting to 2600 and the black lines and colors came back but I can get to windows now so I’m judt
Gonna turn it off .