[SOLVED] Computer not detecting usb devices

Aug 5, 2019
Some detail, my computer is blue screening most of the time when I turn it on with the error “check_machine_exeption” it very inconsistently boots to windows , when I disconnect the ssd it boots up fine to the uefi due to windows being installed onto the ssd , now when I try to boot with the usb stick I used to originally install windows I can’t detect the device, I can’t even interact with the uefi because my kB and mouse can’t be detected either

Solution
i 5 7600k base clock , z270 asus motherboard , WD blue 250 gb ssd , WD blue 1tb hdd, asus gtx 1070 , asus PCE-AC88 internet card , Corsair cx 550m PSU , magic force 70% kB and steelseries mouse
And none of ur USB ports working have you checked the cables connecting to the motherboard? Also the error you getting the blue-screen on is a hardware failure error not software. So since you have no usb ports I'm suspecting u might be having a issue with the mobo itself.
Aug 3, 2019
i 5 7600k base clock , z270 asus motherboard , WD blue 250 gb ssd , WD blue 1tb hdd, asus gtx 1070 , asus PCE-AC88 internet card , Corsair cx 550m PSU , magic force 70% kB and steelseries mouse
And none of ur USB ports working have you checked the cables connecting to the motherboard? Also the error you getting the blue-screen on is a hardware failure error not software. So since you have no usb ports I'm suspecting u might be having a issue with the mobo itself.

Solution