Question Computer powers up. Peripherals don't.

Jun 12, 2019
Good day, people.

What can i do? =(

Yesterday night, I turned down mi computer after some gaming with friends and went to sleep, but the light on the case wouldn't turn off with the rest of the computer no matter how much time it spent turned off, so I would hold the power button for 8 seconds in order for it to finally turn off. This has been a problem since some months ago, it doesn't happens always, but lately it did, a lot.

And going up to to this morning, I tried to turn it on as usual, but the usual logos wouldn't appear, but rather flash for milliseconds and then, 4 blue rectangles (windows logo) appeared for a few seconds and the screen turned black, with 9 or so little circles going circling at the bottom. That's it. No login screen, no nothing, only that for eternity. If i moved and clicked the mouse repeatedly, then the cursor would appear, but that's it!

That happened at 7:00 a.m. and, at 12:00 p.m. I came back to check on it, only to find it on the same state. I tried holding the power button again to no avail. After doing some research on my laptop, i tried holding the f8 key before the windows logo appeared, this worked 1 out of 4 times, and used almost every possible option there. I wasn't able to enter safe mode by any means and the restoring or going back options didn't work.

Then, at 2:00 p.m. after some more tries, i turned the PC down and neither the screen, mouse or keyboard would turn on, only the two fans and lights would.

Since the computer is, i believe, 4 years old, I went and changed the lithium battery near the mother board and closed it back on, tried again, and, as expected, nothing changed.

Now I'm with no clue on what to do, i could clean it up and try to unplug and re-plug everything, but i could f up something doing that, as that would be my first time touching the inside of a computer aside from pressing a button in order to change the battery.

If it helps, 2 or 3 months ago i had a problem with the memory compressor function on win 10 using too much resources and turned it down, knowing that the cause of that could be some old/broken drivers. I din't really care at the time not fixing that, as my computer went back to working normally after that, but now i can't even fix stuff cause i can't interact with it.

Help would be greatly appreciated. I have a dedicated graphic card and AMD processor, if that helps.

Thanks for reading this far and sorry if my English isn't the best, I'm not a native speaker.

Jun 12, 2019
Processor: Overclocked AMD A8 (can't remember the rest =(. )
Graphics card: Radeon r7 (Can't remember the numer either =(. )
psu: Z600, 600w from EDGE SYSTEMS.
8 gigs RAM, Hyper X Fury.

Can't check the full specs atm =(, I'll update them as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks a lot for reading.

Jun 12, 2019
Update

I did some light cleaning, notices that the ram was kind of f'd up (The aluminium around it was kind of sliding off), so I unplugged, re-plugged, and some time after that, re connected my PC, tried to turn it on and it turned everything on! I'm currently re-installing win10 =) As soon as I'm done I'll give you the full specs.