Question Computer refuses to install windows

Oct 14, 2024
I’m having trouble installing windows 10 on a new build. It has a Ryzen 5 7600x3d, Tuf Gaming B550-plus WiFi, 32 gigabytes of Gskill RAM, and a 3060 12 GB. The pc goes right into bios with no issues but refuses to install windows. When I boot to my flash drive with the windows installer on it, it will load for 5 seconds or so then show the windows 10 blue screen of death. The first OS I tried to install on it was windows 11, which was at least able to get to the point of being able to select the drive I wanted to install on, then it would initiate the download get to %10 then show an error saying install failed. The computer would promptly restart. I was thinking it was a windows 11 compatibility issue, so I switched to windows 10 and now I can’t even get to the point of indicating the download for it. I’m at a loss if anyone has any ideas, or have had this issue please lend me some help.

triplex1

Upstanding
Jun 2, 2024
I’m having trouble installing windows 10 on a new build. It has a Ryzen 5 7600x3d, Tuf Gaming B550-plus WiFi, 32 gigabytes of Gskill RAM, and a 3060 12 GB. The pc goes right into bios with no issues but refuses to install windows. When I boot to my flash drive with the windows installer on it, it will load for 5 seconds or so then show the windows 10 blue screen of death. The first OS I tried to install on it was windows 11, which was at least able to get to the point of being able to select the drive I wanted to install on, then it would initiate the download get to %10 then show an error saying install failed. The computer would promptly restart. I was thinking it was a windows 11 compatibility issue, so I switched to windows 10 and now I can’t even get to the point of indicating the download for it. I’m at a loss if anyone has any ideas, or have had this issue please lend me some help.
you will download the last iso of Windows 11 2024 Version 24H2 from microsoft , burn it with rufus and install with usb

Oct 14, 2024
The blue screen code is (0xc000021a) if that’s makes anything more clear.