Computer restarting itself help

Solution
Maybe an Overheating issue , If you have overclocked anything be sure to set it to stock settings if the problem presists then u might buy a CPU Cooler which might solve your issue. The PSU is a very high quality one and should be able to handle anything so I preclude that it might be a PSU Issue.
Maybe an Overheating issue , If you have overclocked anything be sure to set it to stock settings if the problem presists then u might buy a CPU Cooler which might solve your issue. The PSU is a very high quality one and should be able to handle anything so I preclude that it might be a PSU Issue.

Solution

buzzrattie

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2012
I have had a similar issue after building my computer. If you are running windows 8, right click on your network status icon and open up the network and sharing window. Click on the Ethernet link near connections which brings up ethernet status. Next hit the properties button, next hit the Configure button, and then the Power Management tab, uncheck Allow this device to wake the computer. Click OK, and exit out of the rest. Next time you shut your computer down, it will stay off.

Hope this helps