Computer restarts randomly

Sep 8, 2018
Hello.
I know there are many post about this, but I couldn't see anything looking like my problem, so I am making a new thread.
I had my PC for like 7 years.
CPU: AMD fx 8130
GPU: AMD Radeon HD6600
MB: Gigabyte M68MT-S2
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4GB DDR3 1600.
It is a bit of an antique so I bought another graphics card second hand Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 TI.
I switched the cards and I could play some games that I was not able before. I had no problems with performance or restarts or stuff like that.
Than an offer came out to buy better mother board and CPU, so I bought
CPU:AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4c+6g 3.10GHz
MB: A68MD PRO Ver. 6.0/6.1 ( https://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=830 )
With cooler (which was crap and the CPU was running at 60 degrees)
And 8 GB ram. This cost me 40 pounds.
I have putted the AMD A8, the biostar MB and the GTX 750 ti together and then the problems started.
I have reinstalled Windows, installed all the newest drivers, but the computer was restarting straight away after starting a game or a stress test. I have then disassembled it cleaned everything and putted it back together.
Still the same. Putted the Radeon HD6600 card and it was working, then uninstalled the drivers with DDU in safe mode, putted the GTX gpu in and started the computer. The new device service started and installed the drivers for the GPU. I decided to leave it and do a stress test.
It was doing well. No restarts nothing. Installed the newest driver from Nvidia, and did another stress test and it was working. Installed FIFA18. It was working fine , i didn't check frames and stuff like that, but the game was running smooth without any problems.
Then around a week later i switched on the computer and as soon as a game loaded it restarted itself. And everything started all over again ... I have upgraded windows to 10 as I had home edition 7 x64 before. Installed newest drivers and everything. All visual c++ , all the directX versions were reinstalled.
I took the computer to another room, took it to bits, check all the cables are ok and properly inserted and putted it back together. I've plugged it to another tv, not the one I have originally used and it did started and ran ok. Game where running fine, stress test was ok.
So I decided that the problem may be in the wall socket. I have plugged it to a different socket with an extension lead (normal one, as it was in the other room) tried reinstalling drivers again, but alas it kept on restarting.
So I have putted the HD6600 card in the Biostar MB with the A8 CPU. I did a stress test and it was running ok. I haven't tried any games yet, as I have reinstalled Windows AGAIN and went back to 7. And now all of a sudden while I was browsing it restarted itself again!
I think it is most probable the PSU unit as it is mentioned in the other threads, as the one I have now even though it is new ( 2-3 months old) it is unbranded chinese, but it was working fine with GIgabyte MB and the FX cpu.
The odd thing is that when the computer restart itself it is sometimes not loading. It stays on the BIOS screen with only the first two lines of the messages. If it does load without me pressing the reset button it will start up and load windows, but the USB ports of the motherboard are not working.
So I am not very sure if it is the PSU or the mother board that are faulty. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I don't have another PSU to try , and I don't wanna spend 50-60-70 pounds on a new PSU and turns out to be the motherboard that is faulty.
Thanks in advance!
Vlad

Sep 8, 2018
I did some research online and from what I have read, test etc the A8 was meant to be faster. Everything is running smoother and the biostar motherboard has a pcie 3 which the gigabyte one doesn’t, so I couldn’t run the GpU as it should. The build with the biostar and the A8 is better, from I have seen so far.
But anyway. I have fitted an old 400w psu which didn’t even had 6 pin plug and had to buy an adapter to try it , as I didn’t want to spend money for new PSU. And for 3 days now everything seems ok.