Question Computer seems to be stuck in a boot loop?

Jan 18, 2022
I just made an account, so sorry if its in the wrong thread.

I have literally no idea whats happening, and I can answer any questions. Any help is appreciated.

Video of what’s happening, its just doing that on a big loop. Im seriously about to set it on fire in the front yard, please help.

https://streamable.com/bt1cxa

TastyTeo

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2010
Try disconnecting your LAN internet cable, and try to boot again, try removing all unnecessary devices and try again - if problem persists reset all settings of bios to defaults and try again - at least you have access to bios and you can probably clean install windows from usb and (maybe) fix the problem - other than that since i see the realtek icon there it could be the network it has happened to me in the past

Jan 18, 2022
Try disconnecting your LAN internet cable, and try to boot again, try removing all unnecessary devices and try again - if problem persists reset all settings of bios to defaults and try again - at least you have access to bios and you can probably clean install windows from usb and (maybe) fix the problem - other than that since i see the realtek icon there it could be the network it has happened to me in the past
Thanks for actually responding! All the help is appreciated. Although, I already did try reseting bios to defaults. And I also don't have a LAN cable. Also, I will state how this happened if that helps. I dont know whats happening, but I can tell you the process of leading to it.

Okay, so I was going to factory reset my pc right? (Was factory reseting it from settings). So, once my pc turned off. Said it was reseting and all, then it randomly went blank. But it was still on, I waited like this for an hour but it never came back. So I just unplugged it, (yes I also tried turning it off but that didn't work). So, then I got in a big repair loop. Did all this stuff to fix it, none of it worked. Not even dism, so then someone said you can just turn off the loop with a command in cmd prompt. So I did, still kept looping. So then I just hit continue, set default boot to windows 10 volume 2. And there was 2 volumes, windows 10 volume 2. And windows 10 volume 2. Crazy right? So anyway, that led to this. And its just in a big loop. And im assuming its the windows 10 thats screwed, otherwise it would be booting correctly.
but remember, im just assuming. But thats the entire process of what led to this point. Hope this helps.
I will be looking forward for any feedback available!