Computer shuts off randomly (not overheating)

Feb 9, 2019
My computer has been working fine but now all of a sudden it just shuts off, it loads to desktop just fine and then at random it just shuts off with no message or anything, sometimes it shuts down immediately and sometimes I can go for hours without anything happening but it always shuts itself off. Straight after that it turns on again but 2/3 times it only turns on the fan when rebooting itself and I have to turn it completely off to turn it on again. I've checked the insides and all the wires are firmly in place and there is barely any dust in it. I've checked the temperature several times and it's never above 50°C and not hot enough to burn you. The power is not the problem as it's only my computer shutting off and the power supply is relatively new.
I'm not very well educated on computers so please forgive me if I mess this up.
My somewhat okay system specs:
CPU: Intel Core i3 550 3.20GHz, Dual core.
16 GB RAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660.
500 GB Hard Drive.
I'd really like to know what might be causing this issue, given how I've managed to type this without it crashing I would think it overheated when running more intense programs but it's not hot at all.
Thanks for reading.
EDIT: When I go into event viewer there's tons of different errors include but are not limited to: service control manager errors 7001, 7023, 7036, 7000, 7009 PNRPSvc error 102, Kernel PnP error 219, Application experience 201, wininit error 11, 1014 DNS client events , 6008 EventLog, 41 Kernel Power.
Although I know very little about computers I have a strong suspicion my pc is completely screwed.

Feb 9, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, my pc seems to have a LOT more issues than I expected, it bluescreened for several different reasons and then froze.
The power supply is a Cooler Master Thunder 600W I believe.