Computer shuts off unexpectedly

Jul 11, 2018
Hello All,
I have a computer that turns off unexpectedly after a few minutes of it being on. Each time that I reboot the computer the time that it takes to turn off is faster than the previous time. The computer has an Asus Maximus VIII Hero motherboard, an i7 6700k CPU, a GTX 1060 GPU, 16Gb of Gskill Ripjaws RAM, a Cooler Master V750 PSU. It also has an SSD and an HDD but these are not the problems because the same issue occurs when they are not connected tot he motherboard. The computer is also water cooled with a 120mm Cooler Master Radiator. The motherboard and the CPU have been replaced by the manufacturer but still has the same problems. We have tried replacing the PSU with a new one and still had the same issue. Tested the GPU in another system and no issues with it. It might be an issue with overheating or with the Firmware not being compatible with the CPU as well because it has the symptoms of overheating. We have gotten the machine up to the point where we were able to run software to check the internal temperatures but everything looked normal. I am not sure what to do now because I have run out of ideas and need some help.

Thanks,
Austin

Solution
So I found the solution for this computer. I was the power button. For some reason it would make is seem like the computer was crashing but it really was doing a force shutdown. The power button and the connector seemed to work but upon testing these with a new button, it worked as it should.
Jul 11, 2018
So I found the solution for this computer. I was the power button. For some reason it would make is seem like the computer was crashing but it really was doing a force shutdown. The power button and the connector seemed to work but upon testing these with a new button, it worked as it should.

Solution