Question Computer slows down to a crawl ?

Feb 16, 2022
So i have a relatively new PC, built it myself but I am not master at it. It is however decently high end. the problem I am having is two fold. First is that randomly it will seemingly shut down on me. Monitors cut off, lights on keyboard and mouse for out, but the computer stays on, lights it case stay on, fans keep spinning, and I have to fully unplug it or switch off the PSU to actually turn it off. I posted about that before and took the advice I got which was that I used cable mod cables instead of the ones that came with my PSU as well as the Lian Lo strimmer cables and that might have caused a problem. Well after removing them, no real change. It does not happen as often, but it still happens and I am not sure why.

My second issue is new, yet similar. Like the shutting down problem, this happens randomly with no discernable cause but my computer will suddenly freeze up. This can happen when I am doing literally anything from gaming to YouTube to it simply sitting idle. The odd thing is it is not a full freeze. the computer still works, but it feels like it is operating at 1 FPS. I still have full sound, I can hear videos or discord calls, monitor and all my lights stay on. I do lose light scyncing. Like if my mouse and keyboard have the same lighting effect, the freeze takes that away and their effects return to a normal default, as if the program was force closed. I can still move around windows but scrolling is jumpy and all interractions take forever.

Task Manager is basically unusable as it never manages to fully load and I am unable to perform a normal shutdown or restart, the computer just hangs on the shutting down or restarting screen. I am again forced to hard power off, but this time the power button works fine for me. So yea I have no idea what is wrong, if it is HW or SW and I could really use some advice or help.

computer specs:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Ram: Corsair Vengence RGB 8GB sticks 4 of em at 3200mhz so 32gb ram total
Graphics Card: ROG STRIX 3080ti
motherboard: ROG Cross hair Vlll Hero WiFi.
AIO: ROG Ryujin 360
PSU:ROG Thor 1200w

Feb 16, 2022
Windows is installed on a 256GB M.2. I will say that it is one of the dev builds of Windows 11. 10 was installed and upgraded to 11, Have reset device a few times due to other more obvious windows errors like non-responsive explorer.exe or taskbar.