[SOLVED] Computer starting but not showing anything on screen

Feb 4, 2019
Help i recently updated my accer m464 bios and i just updated it with wrong firmware my pc is not showing anything on the screen and not making beep sound i also removed Ram but no beep sounds

Solution
The BIOS is the most basic instructions the computer uses. It tells the independent parts of the computer how to work together. If you load the wrong BIOS, it's kind of like me buying a book written in Chinese.

BIOS chips are replaceable. If the chip is soldered onto your motherboard, it is hardly worth replacing. If it is removable, then you have to find a new one (I did a quick look and didn't find one).
The BIOS is the most basic instructions the computer uses. It tells the independent parts of the computer how to work together. If you load the wrong BIOS, it's kind of like me buying a book written in Chinese.

BIOS chips are replaceable. If the chip is soldered onto your motherboard, it is hardly worth replacing. If it is removable, then you have to find a new one (I did a quick look and didn't find one).

Solution