Question Computer still restarts even with the new UPS?

rdccalonge

Commendable
Feb 4, 2019
Previously I have an APC -UPS BX652, when I remove the UPS from the power outlet or there's a power outage IT WORKS, my pc still on and beeping sounds indicating the battery is going low for a few minutes along with my two monitors.. I could save my work before it completely shut down..

OLD UPS

But sometimes the UPS suddenly restarts along with my PC, just 1 beep sound whatsoever, so I figured I have to change the battery, but instead I bought a new one since I need a new slot for my new monitor..
so I bought APC BV1000i-ms but the PROBLEM PERSIST..

NEW UPS

should I return my new UPS? I only have a low specifications:

MOBO: MSI Z87-G45 GAMING (MS-7821)
CPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600
RAM: 16GB
PSU: Corsair VS650 PSU
GPU: EVGA GeForce GT 640
THREE MONITORS: LG IPS FULLHD (1920x1080@60Hz)

D

Deleted member 14196

Something else is causing the PC to restart what is the make, model and age of the power supply in the PC? Also have you checked thermals? Make sure you’re not getting too hot and shutting down?

Oh never mind you listed it I would be thinking it’s your power supply or thermals at this point

I would return there uninterruptible power supply because it’s obviously not the problem. Like I said that power supply you have in PC Is OK quality for your build it’s not a great power supply but it’s OK but I think it’s failing that or you’re overheating

Last edited by a moderator:

rdccalonge

Commendable
Feb 4, 2019
Thank you for the prompt response, but I'll be convinced that it's my PSU that's causing the problem, if there's no clicking sound (not 1 beeping sound corrected) on my UPS when my PC shutdown, also my three monitors goes off which is also connected to my UPS..

But if it's the UPS why it happen on my OLD and NEW UPS.. My third thought is the power outlet, grounded or whatever I'm not sure.. anyone having the same issue?