Computer stuck in boot loop

May 27, 2018
I have a computer that has been running just fine for almost a year now. I changed out the power strip it booted once just fine and then my logitech z506 started making a popping noise.... after that my computer started to go into this boot loop with no beeps

rundown of system components
r5 1600
corsair sf600
asrock b350 fatal1ty mitx board
gtx 1080ti
gskill 16gb single dim of ram

I have tested every component everything is able to boot up with another motherboard and detect just fine only when they are connected to that motherboard - even tried different components, changing the dim slot I'm using, using the cmos reset jumpter, disconnected the cmos battery for 20 seconds.... the thing that gets me is that it beeps if there is no ram inserted into one of the slots on the board so the board is working in some degree.... any well meaning help is appreciated.

May 27, 2018

I have tried to use a psu that was pulled out of a working system that had no issues, no changes for the cables, also the power supply and every component was tested to be able to boot the same system with just a different mobo, just not sure if there is anything anyone can think of other than clearing cmos or something like that.... I think it got zapped and is dead probably have to rma