Question Computer stuck in boot loop

Aug 3, 2022
When I turn on my computer it will begin starting, go to the motherboard screen where it says press f11 to go to bios etc… then show the blue windows logo and continue restarting by itself.

I bought the power supply a few months along with more ram. It was running fine until I tried to turn it on again.

I’ve tested a new gpu, ram, a new motherboard and all my drives and nothing helped.

anyone know what the issue could be?

specs:
4x8gb Corsair vengeance
Msi b450-a pro max
Evga 1660ti
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair cx750m

Make and Ubuntu installer USB. Boot off that to verify the computer works.

Make a Windows installer USB flash drive. For whatever version of Windows you are using. Boot off that. Then run the automatic repair.

Don’t waste too much time trying to fix it. It might just be faster to clean install Windows. Reinstall software and restore your backup.

Lutfij

Titan
I’ve tested a new gpu, ram, a new motherboard and all my drives and nothing helped.
How did you test them?

As for your ram, you mentioned getting more ram. Are you working with two sets(as in two kits) of Corsair ram? If so, please check and see what their PCB revisions are. Can you at least get into BIOS?

Aug 3, 2022
How did you test them?

As for your ram, you mentioned getting more ram. Are you working with two sets(as in two kits) of Corsair ram? If so, please check and see what their PCB revisions are. Can you at least get into BIOS?

I tested the gpu by putting my brothers gpu into my computer. Ram by trying all 4 sticks of ram 1 at a time. Motherboard by buying a new one rebuilding the pc and still nothing. And the drives by plugging them into my brothers computer and they all worked.

for the ram I originally had 2x8gb and bought another set of 2x8 of identical ram. I can get into bios but I do not know how to find my ram pcb revisions.

Lutfij

Titan
The revision for the rams will be on the sticks of ram, themselves.

I can get into bios and remain there.
If you can't remain in BIOS, i.e, the platform reboots, you have a PSU issue, if your temps aren't causing a thermal protection scenario. So that checks out.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this time of writing? Can you check and see if CSM is enabled in BIOS?

Aug 3, 2022
The revision for the rams will be on the sticks of ram, themselves.

I can get into bios and remain there.
If you can't remain in BIOS, i.e, the platform reboots, you have a PSU issue, if your temps aren't causing a thermal protection scenario. So that checks out.

BIOS version for your motherboard at this time of writing? Can you check and see if CSM is enabled in BIOS?

bios version is E7B86AMS.ME0
And csm/uefi is enabled