Question Computer stutter's and the frames drops

Jul 10, 2020
I'm running a I7 7700k, 2070 SC Super, 32 GB DDr4 and 1 tb SSD and 1.5 tb HD, Immediately as I open up my computer instant frame lag occurs, nothing so i open my computer and my programs open as usual and as i'm using my computer i notice that my mouse skips and stutters across my screen and there it would frame lag happening at the same time i'd open up my task manager to check and see how my CPU, GPU and memory are doing and they're performing standard, so i thought this was a RAM issue so i bought Corsairs 32 GB RAM and It stopped for like a Day or 2 then it started coming up again., this problems been occurring with me for a good amount of time now, any help appreciated :)!

Jul 10, 2020
+ The stuttering and sudden frame loss occurs also on just the desk top, not even running any games or chrome, and when i have the fps up in game it still shows constant 240+ fps never drops tremendously when the frame lag and stutter happen

I'm running a I7 7700k, 2070 SC Super, 32 GB DDr4 and 1 tb SSD and 1.5 tb HD, Immediately as I open up my computer instant frame lag occurs, nothing so i open my computer and my programs open as usual and as i'm using my computer i notice that my mouse skips and stutters across my screen and there it would frame lag happening at the same time i'd open up my task manager to check and see how my CPU, GPU and memory are doing and they're performing standard, so i thought this was a RAM issue so i bought Corsairs 32 GB RAM and It stopped for like a Day or 2 then it started coming up again., this problems been occurring with me for a good amount of time now, any help appreciated :)!

bios up to date? gpu drivers? etc?