[SOLVED] Computer turns off immediately after being turned on.

Oct 8, 2018
When I turn my computer on, it turns on for a split second, then off, to turn it on again I have to turn off the PSU wait five seconds, then hit the power button. Here's a list of things I've tried:
Building it outside the case with PSU still inside case because I was lazy to take it out which did work but when I put it back in the case it stopped working.
I tried jumping the pins from the on button which worked perfectly and turned on Everytime, but when I put just the power switch, it works once, but when I turn it off to try again and verify it wasn't just luck, it stops working.
I tried restarting the BIOS by removing the battery, which works from 1 to 2 times after, then it stops working.
I tried changing the RAM to the other slots which did work, but there were some power outages happening and I decided to turn off the power supply, when I came back to turn it on it stopped working again.
I installed a new SSD, a few months back and right after installing it it worked perfectly, but one day the computer went to sleep, and when I hit the power button to turn it on again, it stopped working.
I have been trying to get another borrow PSU but all of my friends have laptops for some reason, and the only to shops I know are, not good from what I've heard, so I'm trying to get anything else to do while I figure that out.

Parts:
Ryzen 1300x
MSI B350 Pro VD-PLUS
8x1 Corsair Vengeance 2400mhz
Zotac 1050ti
Thermaltake v21 which includes a 200mm fan
EVGA B3 450w modular PSU
Kingston 240gb SSD
WD Black 1tb HDD

Solution
Remove it from the case again and check for two things.
1: That there isn't a standoff on the motherbd tray that does not line up with a screwhole in the motherboard. Sometimes preinstalled ones have some in the wrong places...
2: That you installed the motherboard standoffs if they were not preintalled.

popatim

Titan
Remove it from the case again and check for two things.
1: That there isn't a standoff on the motherbd tray that does not line up with a screwhole in the motherboard. Sometimes preinstalled ones have some in the wrong places...
2: That you installed the motherboard standoffs if they were not preintalled.

Solution