-win10
-i7 6700k
-motherboard asus z170 deluxe
-PSU corsair cx750M bronze
-Ram 32gb
-evga gtx 970 scc
-ssd pny 128gb
-2tb baracuda hdd

Recently my computer started to reboot without a BSoD while gaming,check if everything was properly installed, check my temperatures, changed my CPU thermal paste, psu does not make any weird sound, i already ordered a new graphics cards since i though it was a graphic card problem (haven't received yet) but im not sure if could be a PSU or graphic card issue

here are my cpu temps and event viewer

F5WdSQl.png

Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 1/21/2018 12:58:50 PM
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: DESKTOP-9KNL9EH
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>6</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-01-21T20:58:50.685539400Z" />
<EventRecordID>5957</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>DESKTOP-9KNL9EH</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Saturnity

Reputable
Jan 11, 2017
Did some searching on the error code, do you have to correct drivers, chipset spef, and the latest bios if your mb may require it

if you over volted it, it may be done for, did you ever mess with any bios settings.

Another thing to try, might sound stupid, reseat your GPU and RAM, and clean out the dust in the tower.

chrisobergh

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

Im gonna try to reset the GPU and RAM today when i get home. As far as i know my drivers are up to date and same for the BIOS i did it when i started to have this issue. But im certainly sure the problem is the GPU i downloaded my gpu software and went left everything stock except for the temperature target put it all the way down to 60C and to priorities the temperature and it only restarted twice while gaming for like a 4 hour game session. The odd thing is of i dont change the temperature setting the pc will just restart and temperature dont even get past 68C under heavy load

update: well i did everything and nothing worked increasing the fan speed help a little bit but it crashed sooner or later i just received my new gpu installed and the crashes are still now im thinking that the problem was not the gpu but the power supply as soon as the gpu starts to work it crash have tested it with 3 different gpus and it keeps crashing still no BSoD