Question Computer turns on fine, but no signal to screens, mouse or keyboard

Sep 13, 2022
Computer started not booting when I turned it on. All lights in the cabinet are on, the fans are running, hdd spins (windows is installed on a smaller ssd) , and gpu lights up. Had to turn it on and off 5-10 times the first few times, then more, and now it won't boot at all. It worked fine when it finally booted those first few times.

Sep 13, 2022
Sounds like it it failing before it gets through the POST (Power On Self Test). Meaning it is finding a hardware issue that prevents its from boot up to the point where it is able to send out any kind of a display.
Check and see if the indicator light on the keyboard comes on when you turn on the Cap Lock. If it does, then it is getting to the point where it knows the keyboard is there. That is about 99% of the way through the POST. That usually indicates the issue is with the monitor. Check that it is on, has power and the cable between the monitor and the PC is plugged in at both ends.
If the keyboard does not light up, then it is an issue with the RAM, power supply or processor. Most common cause is an issue with the RAM. Try resetting the memory chips (with the computer turned off, of course.) If that fails, you will need a pro to look at the PC.
I forgot to mention that, but my keyboard, a mechanical Razer keyboard, lights up when it receives a signal, which it didn't. The monitor(s) stay in standby, but they both worked fine the first times my pc actually booted. I tried taking out the RAM chips and powering up the PC with 1 chip at a time, but still the same issue, so at this point i pretty much concluded it's a natural death after a decent lifetime for a gaming companion. Thanks a lot for your input!