Feb 9, 2020
Dear friends,
My computer is turning on normally and after the loading of the windows logo in windows 7 ultimate the screen goes off immediately and again turns on without loading the graphics driver of my GPU and it loads the generic graphics driver.And also some times when the screen turns on again after turning off it shows a bluescreen.Please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you,

Solution
Dear friends,
My computer is turning on normally and after the loading of the windows logo in windows 7 ultimate the screen goes off immediately and again turns on without loading the graphics driver of my GPU and it loads the generic graphics driver.And also some times when the screen turns on again after turning off it shows a bluescreen.Please help me to solve this problem.
Thank you,
Dear friends,
Thank you,

Solution