Question Computer will freeze-frame in game and starts running super laggy until a reset ?

Aug 20, 2021
Hi sorry if i'm posting this wrong or whatever, but my computer running windows 10 is doing exactly as the title says. If i play a game with to many applications going, or even a higher quality game like Valorant, it runs great for the first 5 minutes or so, 60-120 fps on everything i play. However It's like the game suddenly freezes for a second and i drop all the way down to 10fps during calm moments and 2 fps during action moments. I've tried everything i can think of and anything in other online forums and none of it has helped at all. I've completely reset my computer and reinstalled everything, i've updated my drivers with what windows update recommends and AMD doesn't seem to have the drivers for my graphics card at all. if i want to fix it i either have to restart the entire computer or uninstall and then reinstall my graphics driver.

CPU
Intel Core i7 2820QM @ 2.30GHz 49 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 08V9YG (CPU 1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series (Dell) 49 °C
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000LM048-2E7172 (SATA )

This is what Speccy gives me, any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hi sorry if i'm posting this wrong or whatever, but my computer running windows 10 is doing exactly as the title says. If i play a game with to many applications going, or even a higher quality game like Valorant, it runs great for the first 5 minutes or so, 60-120 fps on everything i play. However It's like the game suddenly freezes for a second and i drop all the way down to 10fps during calm moments and 2 fps during action moments. I've tried everything i can think of and anything in other online forums and none of it has helped at all. I've completely reset my computer and reinstalled everything, i've updated my drivers with what windows update recommends and AMD doesn't seem to have the drivers for my graphics card at all. if i want to fix it i either have to restart the entire computer or uninstall and then reinstall my graphics driver.

CPU
Intel Core i7 2820QM @ 2.30GHz 49 °C
Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Dell Inc. 08V9YG (CPU 1)
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6700M Series (Dell) 49 °C
Storage
931GB Seagate ST1000LM048-2E7172 (SATA )

This is what Speccy gives me, any help or advice would be appreciated.
Is this some sort of dell laptop?
If so you might want to post the model number.

I'm guessing the pc is quite old.
When's the last time you gave the innards a good cleaning?

Aug 20, 2021
Is this some sort of dell laptop?
If so you might want to post the model number.

I'm guessing the pc is quite old.
When's the last time you gave the innards a good cleaning?

It's a Dell Precision M4600

The last time i cleaned it out was about a month or two ago, but from what i've been seeing it's because my Graphics Card isn't supported on windows 10 at all. which sucks but i don't think theres anything i can do about it.