Aug 24, 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (5.95 GB usable)

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎27/‎04/‎2020
OS build 19042.450
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

When this newly built system is placed in sleep mode it cannot be awoken - However after some 12 hours disconnected from the mains supply it will boot when the power switch is turned on.

Any ideas?

Solution
There is no option in Win 10 - Awakening options are set in the Bios
My apologies you are correct, If you are able to adjust the settings that allow USB peripherals to awaken the PC (something along those lines) that may solve the issue

Edit: its been awhile since i have seen that setting, i guess win10 removed it, i do remember seeing it somewhere tho, ah well cant remember no sense in dwelling on it now lol.

Ferimer

Distinguished
Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (5.95 GB usable)

Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎27/‎04/‎2020
OS build 19042.450
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

When this newly built system is placed in sleep mode it cannot be awoken - However after some 12 hours disconnected from the mains supply it will boot when the power switch is turned on.

Any ideas?
Check the power options and see what it says.

Ferimer

Distinguished
There is no option in Win 10 - Awakening options are set in the Bios
My apologies you are correct, If you are able to adjust the settings that allow USB peripherals to awaken the PC (something along those lines) that may solve the issue

Edit: its been awhile since i have seen that setting, i guess win10 removed it, i do remember seeing it somewhere tho, ah well cant remember no sense in dwelling on it now lol.

Solution