Computer will not boot or recognize components.

Aug 26, 2018
I have a Powerspec computer running Windows 10. Right now it won't even make it to the login screen. It has the loading circle with Powerspec logo above it and it'll continue spinning for 5 minutes and reset. I can't get into the bios/uefi because it doesnt recognize the keyboard so I can't press any keys. I've tried different keyboards and ports. At a loss..

Update: Now it freezes at the startup screen. I've tried every usb outlet for the keyboard.

Solution
You should probably reset the BIOS with the CMOS jumper. It looks like this:
cmos-jumper-4.jpg

Just shut the PC down and remove that jumper (labelled "CLR_CMOS"). Start it up again with the jumper off. Then shut it down and replace the jumper. This will reset your BIOS to factory settings, hopefully clearing some kind of automatic misconfiguration.

If it uses three pins, you switch the jumper to the other two instead of removing it. If there is no jumper, or you don't have pliers or tweezers handy, you can remove and replace the CMOS battery (above the jumper in the picture) to accomplish the same thing.

The prime mediocre

Distinguished
You should probably reset the BIOS with the CMOS jumper. It looks like this:
cmos-jumper-4.jpg

Just shut the PC down and remove that jumper (labelled "CLR_CMOS"). Start it up again with the jumper off. Then shut it down and replace the jumper. This will reset your BIOS to factory settings, hopefully clearing some kind of automatic misconfiguration.

If it uses three pins, you switch the jumper to the other two instead of removing it. If there is no jumper, or you don't have pliers or tweezers handy, you can remove and replace the CMOS battery (above the jumper in the picture) to accomplish the same thing.

Solution