Computer will not boot up BIOS, ran perfectly fine the past few months

Sep 4, 2015
Built the Computer back in June. One day the computer just powered off and started back up. Windows found an error and said that it would automatically reboot to fix the issue. It kept restarting... the more it restarted, the shorter the time the computer would stay on. The computer wouldn't even start up the BIOS any more. I no longer get any video signal when I power on my PC.

I've gone through all of the steps in the sticky-ed "PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!"

I've gotten a new motherboard. I have disconnected everything except the MOBO, PCU, CPU, RAM, and fans.

I've also tested the rig with a different PCU, no dice.

If I take out all 4 sticks of RAM, I get 4 long beeps before the computer power cycles.

I've swapped around 1 of my 4 sticks of RAM into the first slot to see if it is a faulty RAM stick.

PC Specs ("1" is original build that had the first shutdown, "2" are all the "new" parts to this rig):
Intel-i7-6700K
mobo1: Asus Z170-A
mobo2: Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P
RAM: 4x8gb Corsair Dominator DDR4 3200 MHz
PCU1: EVGA 850 G2 Gold 80+ Fully modular
PCU2: 650/750W (From an older build, cannot remember the company or model)

(Don't think this is needed but...)
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 4gb

PhysX_HW

Distinguished
Try reinstalling the CPU, ir could be a bad connection in the socket. Be careful as it's very easy to bend those tiny pins on the motherboard.
Also, try another RAM stick just to be on the safe side. If none of these help, I think you should RMA the board.

Sep 4, 2015

Do you think it is the motherboard(s) or do you think the problem is the processor itself? Because it seems highly unlikely to me that my PC that was running a half of a year, crashed, unable to boot, and then I switch out the mobo, which then has the same exact problem.

I tested all 4 RAM sticks in the "DDR4_1" slot and then I tested two RAM sticks in the "DDR4_2" slot, total of 6 different runs, only one RAM stick installed at a time. When you say use a different stick do you mean like a different brand? How likely is it that all 4 sticks of RAM corrupted to have no memory on it at all?