Computer will not POST at all no matter what's changed!

Mar 7, 2018
Had a brown out last month and my PC stopped working. I would hit the power switch and it would turn on-ish. Fans would kick on for the PSU, CPU, and case but no POST beeps. Monitor would go in to standby and there was no boot to BIOS at all. There wasn't a diagnostic that would tell me anything either since it wouldn't even beep once let alone enough for an error code.

My computer is...
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
AMD Phenom II BE 965 3.4GHz
12GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1333 2x4GB 2x2GB
XFX R7770 x2 in crossfire
x2 WD VelociRaptor 160GB in RAID 0
Thermaltake Toughpower 1000W PSU

So I thought maybe I killed my Toughpower PSU. Checked the rails while disconnected from the mobo and they had good voltage levels. Decided to try a good PSU from another computer in the house anyway. Plugged up the Thermaltake SMART 600W PSU and same issue. So I put it back in my wife's computer lol. Pulled all but a single stick of RAM and nothing. Alternated the RAM stick with the other 3 different ones and nothing. Tried the silly MemOK! button on my ASUS mobo and it blinked the RAM was fine.

So now I got pretty angry at my machine and took everything out of my case to breadboard it. Hooked up only the CPU, single stick of RAM, and used on-board video. Same problem. At this point I'm getting really upset lol. So I'm wondering now if I bricked my mobo. So I pulled out my old functioning ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 that I upgraded from and proceeded to breadboard install the CPU and other parts in it to test it out. Same EXACT issue happened. Switched back to the Sabertooth in breadboard and same thing.

So now I wondered if I blew out my CPU. It's getting really old now so I decided to use this as an excuse to upgrade. I purchased an AMD FX 8350 BE CPU and it got here today. I put it in the breadboarded computer and guess what..... I'm here on the boards because it's doing the exact same thing and I'm out of ideas.

Changed CPUs
Changed PSUs
Changed Mobos
Breadboarded
Even changed the power switch just cause
Haven't changed the RAM from the 4 sticks I had, but I tried each individual stick alone in slot A1 and nothing.

Any ideas folks? I'm seriously in a bad place and miss my computer. Any help would be super appreciated. I'm not a novice and this has me really stumped. Thank you in advance.