Computer won’t boot

jacob-booker

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering if you could help me out, I have recently moved from America to the UK and after getting all my furniture today, I turned on my pc (custom built) and everything was running really slow, I then got the blue screen of death, telling me that windows was going to restart my pc, it then took me to a troubleshoot page, where I could reset windows, but every option I pocket it would tell me there was an error, I then tried to wipe the entire thing, but even that got me an error. So, I tried a manual turn off and turn back on, but now my computer won’t boot up due to the fact that it can’t find a hard drive. I think that it is a hard drive issue but am not sure. If any of you can help me with this, please message me

Thank you sooooo much

Jacob

Solution
jacob-booker, vibrations, knocks and sudden movements can damage a drive. This is what looks like has happened. Best to take it to a data recovery center. Not much else to do at this time. Next time you move have your data backed up and remove the drive from the unit and take it with you.

jacob-booker

Prominent
Aug 24, 2018
Sorry, I am currently running a GT 1030 (Ik low spec) amd fx 4300, 12gb ram, 2tb hitachi hdd, a gigabyte: GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard and a 500w thermal lake power supply

jacob-booker, vibrations, knocks and sudden movements can damage a drive. This is what looks like has happened. Best to take it to a data recovery center. Not much else to do at this time. Next time you move have your data backed up and remove the drive from the unit and take it with you.

Solution