Computer won't boot after Memory Management Failure

TachyonParticle

Honorable
Jul 11, 2016
First off I'd like to state the desktop specifications

AMD Athlon X2 5600+ 2.9 Ghz with Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus (not-OC'ed)
MSI K9N6PGM2-V Motherboard
2GB RAM Corsair 800Mhz
2GB RAM Kingston 800Mhz
Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5
600W Orion PSU
Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD502HJ 500GB (Master)
WD Red 3TB NAS Hard Disk Drive (Slave) - (Installed last month)
Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit dual boot
Generic Orion ATX Case

It performs normally like it used to until today. This morning I powered it up and I started browsing using Google Chrome. Few minutes later i get a BSOD with a message relates to "Memory management", then it rebooted itself. I BSOD'ed again with same message "Memory Management" right after I logged-in with my Windows 7 user account.

I resorted to Safe Mode to see what was going on and the problem was just getting started, the computer won't even boot to Safe Mode, the process gets stuck in CLASSPNP.SYS for 30 minutes. I had to turn it off by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.

I powered it on again and there was no POST, no beep, no display on monitor, no LED lights in keyboard but the case fan, CPU fan, and GPU fan are spinning.

I removed and reinserted the CMOS battery,
I also removed the graphic card, the 2 RAM sticks, and the 2 hard drives. Only the keyboard and power cable was plugged-in. I powered it again and still there were no Beep, and no LED lights in the keyboard.

Solution
All I can think of is a failure on the motherboard related to the memory. Maybe parts of it were fried by the power supply? Fairly certain that's a tier 5 unit, not safe under any circumstances for you or your PC. A simple power outage would have done it.
Edit: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html Yup, that's a Tier 5 unit there. As a rule of thumb, never use bundled PSUs, the only exception I can think of being Antec. Upgrade that PSU IMMEDIATELY, to at least a tier 3 unit (pick the wattage based on how much upgrade headroom you need, but I would say 400W minimum to be safe for that system, 450W if you can't go for tier 2 or above) and see if your issues improve. However, I suspect a new motherboard...

TachyonParticle

Honorable
Jul 11, 2016
sorry for posting again, i'd like to know what could be the real problem for this. This was a bit unusual among the other threads in this forum because the problem began with the RAM only because of the Memory management error. And now, it seems my entire computer was affected.

Thatguythatexists

Honorable
Nov 18, 2014
All I can think of is a failure on the motherboard related to the memory. Maybe parts of it were fried by the power supply? Fairly certain that's a tier 5 unit, not safe under any circumstances for you or your PC. A simple power outage would have done it.
Edit: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html Yup, that's a Tier 5 unit there. As a rule of thumb, never use bundled PSUs, the only exception I can think of being Antec. Upgrade that PSU IMMEDIATELY, to at least a tier 3 unit (pick the wattage based on how much upgrade headroom you need, but I would say 400W minimum to be safe for that system, 450W if you can't go for tier 2 or above) and see if your issues improve. However, I suspect a new motherboard or new RAM may also be in order.

Solution