Question Computer won't turn on after crash and red light on motherboard cpu

Feb 21, 2023
I was playing and my computer crashed, it just crashed and I couldn't do anything or restart it using the reset button. After a while it restarted, and I got a blue screen with the kernel_security_check_failure error, then the computer tried to repair and restart a few times and each time I got a blue screen with a different error. I tried to enter the BIOS to format windows but now the computer does not turn on, it has a red light on the motherboard cpu indicator. Can anyone tell me what it could be? Could it be that the problem is the CPU hardware? the computer is new i am quite worried.

Feb 21, 2023
new from where? contact them for support?
yes, i'm new. I bought the parts separately and assembled so I don't know who to turn to. I managed to turn on the computer and enter the BIOS, I tried to format windows but it didn't even find a driver to install, which now leads me to believe it's a problem with the SSDs. In the BIOS everything appeared to be normal, the ssd were identified, the cpu and the ram memories.

Feb 21, 2023
Thanks for help. I managed to solve it by formatting the SSDs from the command line and reinstalling windows, but I still don't know what could have caused this. When I went to format the SSDs, both had only 1024kb free (at least that's what it said, I thought it had about 200gbs), sometimes there is some relationship.

specs:
cpu: i5-12600k
mb: pro b660m-a ddr4
gpu: nvidia 3060ti
ssds: wd blue 500gb e 1tb
psu: corsair rm 650x
ram: corsair vengeance lpx 8gb 2x